Roma's sleek low-profile 3-inch design is ideal for the design-savvy renovator, the high-rise developer who strives for quality or the builder who buys in mass but won't settle for mediocrity. Roma's contemporary design is complemented with ICON Touch controls and a 600- CFM blower that operates at an ultra quiet single sone. Includes BriteStrip LED lighting and ACT technology.
- For a contemporary kitchen design, this wall mount vent hood is a perfect fit
- Effectively remove smoke, grease, odor and moisture from your cooking space with this 30" wide vent hood
- Enhance visibility at your cooking surface with its LED bulb, so you can clearly see what you are cooking
- Achieve a stylish look with this stainless steel color vent hood that complements the entire kitchen
- 200-600 CFM internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 1-6
- Two aluminum mesh filters
- ICON Touch controls
- BriteStrip LED light
- Dual-level lighting
- Five-minute auto delay off
- Recirculating option
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 34-inch
- Internal blower - vertical: 6-inch round
- Internal blower - horizontal: N/A
- Color: Stainless Steel
||290, 390, 600
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.