The Zephyr AK8000AS-ES 27-In. Twister Power Pack with 290 CFM Blower is an Energy Star-approved ventilation system designed with cost efficiency in mind. The 3-speed Twister ES hides the ventilation you need beneath your custom, built-in canopy. An optional stainless-steel liner extends the hood and protects your cabinetry. The 3-speed internal blower has a maximum CFM of 290 and is Energy Star approved.
- Hide ductwork inside cabinetry with this under cabinet vent hood
- Ensure a comfortable cooking environment with this 30" wide vent hood that refreshes air in a flash
- Enhances visibility with its fluorescent bulb, so you can clearly see what you are cooking
- Give a modern look to your kitchen with this stainless steel color vent hood
- Two 13W white fluorescent lights
- Aluminum mesh filter
- Mounting height: 26-inch to 34-inch
- Internal Blower CFM: 180 - 290
- Internal Sones: 1.6 - 3.8
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.