Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" 1 Class Refrigerator. This model is available with black, stainless steel, or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. Designed to preserve your favorite ingredients, snacks, and beverages, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (black, white, and integrated models)
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- One slide-out black metal shelf
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.7 holds up to 123 bottles (12 oz) or 185 cans (12 oz)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||123 lbs (55.8 kg)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.