U-Line Commercial Blast Chillers & Blast Freezers rapidly chill and shock freeze ingredients & prepared food down to safe temperatures, quickly - reducing food waste, minimizing preparation time, and improving production efficiency and profitability.
- Capacity: 1 full-sized speed rack ( 18" x 26" sheet pans) or 1 combi cart (70.055" H x 30.35" W x 35.15" D)
- AISI 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, ETL sanitation certified
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to 50°F
- Blast chilling yield (194°F to 37°F in 90min): 440.93 lb
- Shock freezing yield (194°F to 0°F in 270 min): 385.81 lb
- 7" digital touch screen control with HACCP data tracker and alarms. Cycles include soft chill, soft freeze, hard freeze, thawing, holding, and end of cycle hold mode.
- Multi-core probe with 4 reading points
- Remote condensing unit included (assembly required). 33 foot run distance
- Self-lubricating, sealed cast iron evaporator fan motor with high volume air flow design
- Interior rounded corners, removable door gasket, interior side racks, and evaporator compartment for easy cleaning
- Environmentally friendly R452A refrigerant: 212 oz (6.0 kg)
- Self-closing door with 105° stop. Lock included.
- Cabinet dimensions: 88 7/8" H x 59 1/16" W x 52 11/16" D
- Remote condenser unit dimensions: 28" H x 56 1/8" W x 40 1/2" D
- 5 1/2" ramp included
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||4.0 A / 15.0 A
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||1 full-size speed rack or combi cart
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||52 11/16" / 40 1/2"
|Dimensions: Product Height
||88 7/8" / 28"
|Dimensions: Product Width
||59 1/16" / 56 1/8"
||57.87" / 58.27" (1470mm / 1480mm)
||96.85" / 42.52" (2460mm / 1080mm)
||64.6" / 44.1" (1641mm / 1120mm)
||-40°F to 50°F
Energy Star Rated:
2.58 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.