For over 50 years, U-Line Crescent ice makers have been the first choice for homeowners. Our U-Line 15-inch ADA compliant crescent ice maker will ensure that you always have enough ice for even the largest dinner parties. This ice maker has a capacity of 25-lbs of ice. Produce up to 25-lbs of ice per day with a daily ice production rate that is approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator.
- 15-inch ice maker
- Ice storage capacity of up to 25-lbs
- Daily ice production rate of up to 25-lbs
- Uses under 3 gallons of water to produce 25-lbs of ice
- Manual defrost; no drain required for clean out
- Production rate is approximately 4 times higher than the average household refrigerator
- Field-reversible door can be made left-hand or right-hand hinged to fit any space
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on lower face of the unit
- Designed for built-in or freestanding installation use
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise under-counter fit
- Height is ADA compliant
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||25 lb (11 Kg)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|Dimensions: Product Height
||27 3/8" (695mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
||25 lb (11 Kg)
||15 15/16" (405mm)
||13 15/16" (354mm)
||24.25" (616 mm)
||30" (762 mm)
||73 lbs (33 kg)
||17.13" (435 mm)
Energy Star Rated:
25 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.