Summit's under cabinet convertible range hoods offer versatile ventilation solutions for every kitchen space. Model H30RSS is a 30" wide range hood ideal for apartments and other smaller kitchens. It features an attractive stainless steel finish with a horizontal grain. We include a pre-installed light bulb to illuminate your cooking surface. The 2-speed fan is easily managed by a rocker switch with a high and low ventilation setting. This hood is convertible for horizontal or vertical ducted ventilation or ductless/recirculating ventilation where no exhaust connection to the outside is available. It ships ready for standard 3 1/4" x 10" rectangular ducting, but it can be used with a round 6" or 7" duct with the addition of a transition (not included). We include a metal mesh filter to catch grease and a charcoal filter to absorb smoke and odors when using in recirculating applications. This unit does not include a power cord and is designed to be hard-wired by a licensed professional. Additional convertible range hoods are available in 18", 20", 24", and 36" sizes, with more styles and choices coming soon. We also manufacture an extensive selection of 30" wide ranges and cooktops, providing complete kitchen solutions at incredible value. Browse the full Summit product line to explore your options.
- Low profile design offers a classic way to finish your kitchen
- Sized for use over 30 inch cooking surfaces (additional sizes available)
- Can be used for ducted venting to the outside or recirculating ventilation where no external venting is possible
- Ships pre-set for recirculating mode but can be converted for ducted use in less than a minute
- Ships for standard 3 1/4" x 10" vertical or horizontal exterior venting and convertible to a 6" or 7" round vertical venting with a transition (not included)
- Durable construction in an attractive style with a horizontal grain
- High and low setting to allow proper ventilation of your kitchen as needed
- Includes an incandescent bulb to help illuminate your cooking surface
- Easy installation and detaching allows you to properly clean the filter for optimum efficiency
- Helps absorb grease and odors when using the hood in recirculating mode
- Front-located on/off and high/low switches make it easy to manage the light and fan
- Designed to be hard-wired by a licensed professional
|Height of Cabinet
||5.13" (13 cm)
||29.88" (76 cm)
||18.63" (47 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
||16.0 lbs. (7 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
||3"1/4" x 10" rectangular or 6/7" round with transition
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.