Individualized fit-aligned for a right hinge
Generous capacity-produces up to 39 pounds of ice
Innovative alerts-audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
Certified durability-CSA certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, high humidity and heat
Crystal clarity-produces pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity
Gentle closing-close door assist system
Lasting beauty-high-quality stainless steel
- Individualized fit-aligned for a right hinge
- Generous capacity-produces up to 39 pounds of ice
- Innovative alerts-audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Certified durability-CSA certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, high humidity and heat
- Crystal clarity-produces pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity
- Gentle closing-close door assist system
- Lasting beauty-high-quality stainless steel
|Internal Item ID
||Lynx 15" Outdoor Ice Machine, Right Hinge
|Cut Out Width
|Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 3/1/2023 to 9/30/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/31/2023
Receive a 10% rebate with $5000 purchase of qualifying Lynx and Sedona products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/31/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.