Available fuel options :
- Liquid propane
- Natural gas
- The ready to finish island is designed for easy delivery and fast assembly. The island can be assembled within 30 minutes by two to three people.
- Whether you're interested in just the island or in one of the full packages that Sedona by Lynx is offering, this solution will reduce the cost of building an outdoor kitchen by up to 60%.
- The outdoor kitchen is an extension of your home. Finish the island to match the architecture of your home. Choose from a variety of packages and the grill size that suits you
- Framing made of galvanized steel and hardiback board with Mold Block Technology. Each island is handcrafted and backed by a limited lifetime warranty by Lynx Grills.
- Package includes a 42" Sedona by Lynx grill, door drawer combination (LSA), double side burner (LSB502), trash center (L18TC), paper towel dispenser (L16TWL), double utility drawers (LUD519), and refrigeration (L500REF). Island is fully reversible from "L" left to "L" right.
|SEDONA BY LYNX
|Internal Item ID
|RTF Island Package includes: L700 Grill, 42" Access Doors, Double Side Burner, Refrigerator, Paper Towel Dispenser, Trash Center, Double Drawers
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2024 to 9/30/2024 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/31/2024
Receive a 10% rebate with $5000 purchase of qualifying Lynx and Sedona products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/31/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.