The GE Spacemaker XL Microwave Oven was in our newly purchased home. When I tried to remove the two light blubs, both broke off leaving the cap stuck in the socket. Not easy to remove as the light compartment is small and there is little maneuver room between the stove and the microwave. (I put on a pair of gloves and twirled my index finger to remove the cap.) One socket was cracked and unusable - see photos below. Had to order a replace socket for $15.
Originally posted on www.ge.com
No, I do not recommend this product