Broan Elite RMDD Downdraft System (Rangemaster®) Designed specifically to be compatible with most conventional and commercial style cooktops, combines a sensational appearance with high performance features. Stainless steel construction on all exposed surfaces provides a durable finish and an unforgettable look. (Insufficient space for built-in ovens.)
Features & Benefits Compact design is installed directly behind the cooktop for an unobtrusive appearance. (Not for use behind ovens.) Thin profile saves precious space under the cabinetChimney rises over 9-1/2 inches when activated, ideal for large pots and pansInfinitely adjustable control is designed to provide convenient access to govern the blower speed for effective and quiet operationOptional remote control will activate down draft from an alternate location (RMDDRBK sold separately)Dishwasher-safe filters are easy to remove and feature a stylish brushed stainless steel appearance for a professional lookUnique ducting capability allows the internal blower connection to be ducted to the left, right or downward (from left to right)Heat Sentry adjusts speed of blower to High automatically in case of excess heat, to prolong product lifeCompatible with optional Broan Make-up Air Dampers (sold separately) to fit 6" or 8" ducting and help to balance the air pressure when the range hood is in use, keeping your environment comfortableModels RMDD3004EX, RMDD3604EX and RMDD4804EX offer you choice of exterior blowers ranging from 600 to 1500 CFM or in-line blowers from 280 to 1100 CFM (blower required and sold separately)500 CFM internal blower is included on RMDD3004, RMDD3604 and RMDD4804 models
- Retractable downdraft hood rises from behind the cooktop and retracts when not in use, offering a seamless design for your kitchen
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2 inches when activated, ideal for large pots and pans
- Models RMDD3004EX, RMDD3604EX and RMDD4804EX offer you choice of exterior blowers ranging from 660 to 1620 Max Blower CFM or in-line blowers from 320 to 1540 Max Blower CFM (blower required and sold separately)
- Easy-to-use rotary control lets you adjust the fan speed
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easy to remove and feature a stylish brushed stainless steel appearance for a professional look
- Unique ducting capability allows the external blower connection to be ducted to the left, right or downward (from left to right)
- Heat Sentry® adjusts speed of blower to High automatically in case of excess heat, to prolong product life
- Optional remote control will activate down draft from an alternate location (RMDDRBK sold separately)
- Compatible with optional Broan Make-up Air Dampers (sold separately) to fit 6" or 8" ducting and help to balance the air pressure when the range hood is in use, keeping your environment comfortable
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
Energy Star Rated:
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.