Broan® Elite 36-Inch Pyramidal Chimney Range Hood, 640 Max Blower CFM, Stainless Steel
From the leader in residential indoor air quality, this Broan® Elite stainless steel chimney range hood is the perfect solution for today's kitchen with its classic design and superior performance, complete with Code Ready Technology to meet make-up air codes and accomodating of 8 to 9 foot ceilings with its telescopic flue. The kitchen is the most polluted room in the house regardless of type of cooking appliance; everything from smoke, odors and chemicals is in the air. The range hood is often forgotten as the primary and most effective way to get the pollutants out of your home. This range hood is HVI certified - guaranteed to provide powerful ventilation with 640 Max Blower CFM to remove the pollutants and improve the air you breathe. While ventilating the kitchen air, this range hood is so quiet at a sound level of below 0.3 sones on normal speed, it is as silent as a whisper. The bright 2-level, heat resistant LED lighting makes even the worst cook's recipe look great, while also featuring a 15 minute delay off timer and quick-release dishwasher safe filters to aid in better ventilation practices. At Broan-NuTone we believe that better quality of air means better quality of life.
- Powerful 640 MAX Blower CFM airflow quickly clears smoke and odors
- 4-Speed capacitive touch control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Super quiet operation at < 0.3 sones at normal speed
- Bright 2-level LED modules provide ample cooktop lighting
- Dishwasher-safe hybrid baffle filters offer superior grease capture
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) provides the ability to reduce airflow to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Optional remote (Model HCR4) provides ADA capable remote operation
- Non-duct kit is available for non-duct operation where ducting to the outside is not an option - model ARKBWP
- Adjustable telescopic flue fits 8'-9' ceilings. Optional extension for 10 ceilings available - model FXN58SS
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.