Characterized by its sleek profile, the Ispira chimney range hood models will add a subtle hint of joy to contemporary and modern decors. The WCB3 Series delivers unparalleled performance at 650 Max Blower CFM. In either 30-inch or 36-inch widths, it offers a personal touch of boldness and sophistication - an effortless addition to any modern kitchen decor.
- Powered by internal blower system with 650 Max Blower CFM
- Width: 30''
- Depth:20 3/4''
- Very quiet 1.5 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with blue or white backlighting and 5 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- 2- level Exclusive PURLED™ LED module (3000K) boosts light output by 25%, distributes light six times better and improves energy efficiency
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 3 1/4 x 10 duct H-V with back draft damper
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 300 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.