Enjoy the purest tasting water with ZeroWater. This pack of two replacement filters fits all ZeroWater pitchers and water dispensers. Be sure to have backup filters on hand so you always have the purest tasting water. Our premium water filters remove virtually all dissolved solids (aka TDS) - leaving nothing behind but pure-tasting water with each sip.
The five-stage Ion Exchange filter is NSF Certified to reduce PFOA/PFOS, lead & chromium. Get peace of mind knowing you have fewer contaminants in your home's drinking water. The filter life depends on the amount of TDS in your water and household water consumption. Use the TDS meter included with all pitchers and devices to check your water. We recommend changing your filter when the TDS reading is 006 or higher. Taste the difference with ZeroWater filters.
- Two pack of ZeroWater replacement filters
- Replacement filters fit in all ZeroWater pitchers and water dispensers, from the smallest pitcher to the largest
- ZeroWater filters use five stages of filtration to bring you cleaner, better tasting water
- ZeroWater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids based on EPA certified lab tests
- ZeroWater's 5 Stage Ion Exchange Filter is the only pour-through water filter NSF certified to reduce lead, chromium and PFOA/PFOS
- The filter life depends on the amount of TDS in your water and household water consumption
- Use the TDS meter included with all pitchers and devices to check your water; change your filter when the TDS reading is 006 or higher
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
||7.75"H x 4"W x 7.25"D
||7.75"H x 4"W x 7.25"D
Drinking Water Treatment
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.