Keep wine and beverages perfectly chilled in this wine cooler from Avanti's ELITE Series. This wine fridge is ideal for the living room, office, man cave, she-shed, bar, basement, or anywhere you want to beautifully store your wine collection.
Easily view your wine choices through the tempered double-pane glass door with seamless stainless steel finishings. The Elite Wine Cooler features push-button interior LED light control, a built-in fan with an active charcoal filter to maintain the ideal wine environment, and pull-out wooden shelves. Select the right settings at the touch of a button and monitor the temperature (C°/F°) with the temperature monitor display. Keep other beverages cold with the dual drawers and unique temperature settings.
- Holds up to 108 bottles
- Dual Zone Temperature Range: Wine Cooler (40°- 65°F) and Beverage Center (37° - 65°F)
- Soft touch control and blue LED electronic display
- Push-button interior LED light control
- Built-in fan with active charcoal filter to maintain ideal wine environment
- Pull-out wooden shelves on roller assembly with fifty-percent extension
- Seamless Stainless Steel reversible door frame with stainless steel handle and kickplate
- Tempered double-pane glass door
- Dual Drawer Beverage Center
- ADA compliant
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
||77.25" H x 23.75" W x 23.5" D
||83.75" H X 30.5" W X 26.5" D
||120V / 60Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.