Dear Valued Customers, Clients and AHC Friends,
We are pleased to let you know that we are gradually opening our showroom to customers and clients. Even though we have always been deemed essential by New York State and were not required to close our doors, we did so as a precaution for our customers and staff.
After careful consideration we have decided that it’s time to get back to cautiously but actively servicing our community. Together, we can achieve a sense of normalcy and safe distancing by following the steps listed below.
- Customers and Clients will need to make an appointment before being allowed into the showroom. Our sales staff are only meeting with customers by appointment ONLY.
- A maximum of 2 people per family will be allowed for each appointment
- All appointments will be spaced out to give employees time to disinfect and clean surface areas
- All customers and clients MUST wear gloves and masks before entering the showroom. Please make sure to bring your mask and gloves, we don’t carry extra in our store.
- Once inside, we must maintain a 6ft distance from each other
- If you have been exposed to someone who is ill or exposed to the virus, the scheduled appointment will need to be postponed until the infection has cleared
- If a customer or dealer is picking up merchandise or paying a bill, an appointment is needed with a salesperson
- At this time, no children will be allowed into our showroom
We are confident that by taking these precautions we can continue to protect the health and well-being of our staff and customers while providing you with exceptional customer service.
You can also continue to reach us at 516-569-1700
or via our website www.ahcappliances.com. We look forward to moving together with you. Thank you for choosing AHC Appliances. Our mission is to continue to provide you with the lowest prices and exceptional service. We appreciate your business!
Call Today for Your Appointment
See you soon!